Well I came to uplift my freshman year and it was ok. Through freshman connection I met most of my friends which are Ahtiona, Bianca Latisha and tanisha freshman year we had alot of problemsbut we are going to but on task this year’s came from Ogden elementary school, for people who don’t no me I’m a very nice person to be around and a good person to come to when your having any problem as well. Some things I like to do on the weekend is go shopping some of my friends say I shop like a white girl but that’s ok because I like the clothes I wear lol. I also like to go out to eat an to a fun place to hang out.
I also want to go to collage and become a nurse. I have to have a good job that makes a decent amount of money because I will have to support my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.