Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
my freestly
well im'a tell you about my self Im silly low key smart when I want to be but Im slow must of the time. I don’t like to be serious at all really because if you take thing to serious people will know you as a boring person on the out side and a ugly soul on the inside so when im serious its like in a funny way. People tell me I smile to much because every time they see me im smiling and I tell them there is nothing to be mad about really every time I get mad I get right back happy again. Also I like messing with friends and random people not like being mean just like saying hay and ask them how there day going. I never stay in the house im all ways out side with my friends having fun like we go to the movies every time a movie come out or whe go out to eat like every other weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.