Friday, September 11, 2009

My Summer

My Summer

My summer was very interesting because I did a lot of things like help my grandmother with her house, the 4th of July, and at the taste. When I went over my grandmother house I help her with a lot of her yard work. One day when I was helping her I was cleaning the front yard when these two pit-bulls came over and started chasing me so I kept jumping on every car I seen. The forth of July was funny because this boy we call “Radio”, we call him that because something wrong with him, had got ran over by a taxi cab by all four wheels and got up like nothing happened. Also one of friends almost got locked up for shooting a firecracker at a cab. The taste was another big thing that happened because a big fight started as soon as we got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.