Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
IGNORANT THINGS!!
This year, well this year so far has been okay. I’m ecstatic that I am now a senior but it is just the fact that I do not like school at all. I never did enjoy school, even as a child I clung to my mothers’ leg as she tried to leave me in pre-school the first day! Maybe it is the classes; I know sometimes it is because of the students. I just hate the fact that I have to come and learn things that I will forget over the summer or even in 2 years. I took two and ½ years of Spanish and I can’t understand nothing a Latino speaks to me. Do you see what I am talking about? Too me it is useful yet, ignorant. Though because of the fact that I know that it is required to have an education to succeed in life, then I decided to stay instead of becoming the statistics of young African-Americans.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.