Age of six he loved her so, and every day he would let her know.
“I love you girl” he would say each day, she’d just laugh and run away.
Till one day she turned around and sat with him on the playground.
“I’m sorry baby boy I don’t love you, you’ll find some one else who loves you too”.
High school came and they met again, they laughed about all of the things back then.
They began to date and fell in love, he got the girl that he always dreamed of.
But when college came everything changed, they were far apart with lives rearranged.
“We’ll be fine babe” but she had doubt, she turned around and said “It wont work out”.
“I’m sorry baby boy I can’t love you, you’ll find some one else who loves you too.”
In their twenties they met again, they laughed about all of the things back then.
He took her hand and they began to dance, remembering their old romance.
Two years later she became his wife, they’d be together all of their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.