
In school right now and just in class I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty bored and I anticapate leaving school and going to sleep when I get home because I don't get as much sleep as I use to. I usally wake uin school right now and just in class I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty bored. Also I anticapate leaving school and going to sleep when I get home because I don't get as much sleep as I use to like 3-6hrs earlier than I normaly did during the summer time. So I didn't quite adjust to the time that I wake up so I probably won't get use to it until like the 3rd of 4th week of school becuase it will take some time. But overall I'm doing most of the work that the teahcers are assigning me. But there is some homework I haven't done even though its just the first week of school. I'll make sure that I don't slip up and stay diligent in my classes. As long as I do that I should be fine in school
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.