Friday, September 11, 2009

My Careers

When I get older, I want to be a Lawyer, Actress, and Model. I plan to go 2 Spelman, Clark, or University of Miami. I do not want go 2 college in my hometown, because I want to get away and experience something new. I prefer to have a career than a job. I also will be an Independent woman.

I plan to be a Lawyer 1st. I’ll do Modeling and Acting part time. I’ll live in a mansion in Atlanta and have a Condo in Florida. I also plan to have a shelter open for all homeless people, struggling mothers and poor families. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure people get the help they need. I’ll be a successful young lady.

I WONT get married. I’ll be enjoying life, taking care of things on my own! I’ll look out for my family. I’ll also be a help to different communities. When I get older I give people the life they cant give themselves. I'm going to be the number 1 Lawyer in the State, and win Grammy awards for best Actress. Every photographer will want to sign me! So b on the lookout to see my face on the front cover of the magazines!{LoL}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a very good. Its good to see that youre interested in alot. Keep up the your head up!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.