Friday, September 11, 2009

The Americas Most Wanted Tour.

Over the summer there was a concert called the Americas Most Wanted Tour with Jerimih,Soulja Boy,Pleasure P,Young Jeezy, and Lil Wayne. First of all, I started hearing about the concert on the radio and me and my bestfriend tried to win tickets on the radio, but winning tickets on the radio is for some and not for some! So we didn't win the tickets! So while I was over my bestfriend house, my sister called me and ask me for my daddy number, so it was kind of akward, but i figured she asked for it for my momma. When I got home the last thing on my mind was that concert so I wasn't thinking about it at all!! So I went down stairs to my sister room to see my nephew and she is smiling at me, so I ask her what is she smiling about, but yet,im still not thinking about the concert,so she was like,do you like soulja boy? and I was like yea... and she was like what about lil wayne? and i was like of course,then thats when the concert popped in my head,so she was like your daddy sent us the money for the concert! and I thought she was lying, and she was like Im forreal,and I got too happy!


The day of the concert was so exciting. It was me,my two sisters,and three of my sisters friends,and we were all getting ready at my oldest sister house,but on make and everything,but then we started to run late,and I was about to cry! So on our way to the concert I was panicing because we were missing the concert. When we got to the concert,I can hear Soulja Boy singin Turn my swagg on,and I started running!! Not knowing we have to stand in a long line and pick up our tickets from the box office. When I got that ticket in my hand,We all ran!! By the time we got to our seats Young Jeezy was performing,my sister was going crazy,he is okay but not to scream over. So after young jeezy went off I was waiting for lil wayne to come on,and it took about a hour for him to come out,but as soon as the lights shut off my heart jumped and I started screaming,and when he came on the stage I lost my mind,and I could see him very clearly,and plus I was standing on top my chair. He sung almost every song accept for brand new money and I gets crazy with Nicki Minaj,that kind of Made me mad,but the concert was the best concert I went to in my Life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.