Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
freestyle(jeremy thompson)
My first week of school so far have bennn going smooth besides the fact i have been late twice already. I think that this school year will be funner than last school year. I have classes that i like and i can pay attention to. I think the teachers this year are not better than the teachers last year.I will start having a better behavoir in all of my classes.There are more students this year and thay made the lunchroom bigger. I have already gotten use to the school because i am with the same students from last year. I hope that i get in more extra activities this year. Another goal that i hope to achieve this school year is having a higher GPA. I wish that could get in all honors and AP classes. I also in beginnig band class. I also think that geometry will be a fun class because i like doing math. A class that i really miss is computer class becuse it was a really fun class and we did alot of acivities in that class. I will alkso enjoy U.S. history because i really like that subject and i would like to learn many things in american history.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.