Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Alright well to start this off i love to play football it's a passion and i carry it with pride. when i play i give it all and i don't stop. I play running back, and linebacker. I live for dancing it's like my lifeline and something to keep me calm when i have any type of emotion. My favorite candy is skittles and gummies amd i can costantly eating i consider myself a internal fat person. I have three brothers j'mari, kyree, da'vion. They are 13, 9,and 1. My favorite color is black, white, and red. I listen to music every minute i'm awake. I can't live without it like dancing, candy, sports, and sleeping. But the only thing on my mind is the game tomorrow we have to win this 1 im tired of losing we need to come up with a win and got to straight just beast and destroy phillips. Also on wendsday our next game with the freshmans and sophies we all are going to completely savage who ever we are going against especially with me full starting yes and as team captain. On the other hand i'm a scorpio born november 19th 1993 my birthday is kinda kind of late i was suppose to be a junior but things doesn't always go right so pretty much that's all for right now peace.........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.