Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Freestlye
When reality & hope are your only friends, it makes you feel so depressed. When you only have to motivate yourself the stress level rises. The thought of having somebody around lingers. Somebody can be there for you but they’re not here feeling what I’m feeling. Not pain just stress but I am my own reliever. I don’t like this world because nobody wants to play a part; but they all want to play along. This boy got tired of wanting to be understood a long time ago so he finally turned his back. He’s facing the sky with his back turned to world. Soon he’s going to be something great no AWESOME…then while holding three fingers up read between the lines…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.