Am always off work on Fridays, spare time to relax at my crib, watch TV, play video games with my friends and record music. I always go out for a ride with couple of my friends too.In the evening, i take my girlfriend out in downtown for dinner in an expensive restuarant and maybe go watch movies in the movie theater. We always have fun during Fridays and Saturdays because I've got to take her back home on Sunday. She stays at my crib on Fridays and Saturdays. I spend alot of money on weekends. Am a money machine, i can re-make it.
I basically don't do much with me, Friday is parting but attend a few parties. I just wanna have time to myself and deal withit. I just wanna go out with my girlfriend and have a nice day like anyother person. I think that's what I always do on Fridays.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.