
The best advice i ever received is that when I ever was to solved a problem or some type of challenge and try to win or go to the next level many people or myself say don't give up and finish what you started. And to keep going and never give up. Another advice is that when I had to do somebody hair and they walk around people be like "girl who did your hair" "you got talent" I say "thank you" that's advice and a good comment. Another advice is when you're failing someone comes by you and give good advice on how you are a achiver and I can succeed and do well. Another advice that I get is from my mother she tells me how to begin my day and how to end my day when I go for advice to her about not getting into any problems and making my day perfect. Well almost perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.