Friday, October 10, 2008

My Favorite Super.....




I dont have a favorite superhero but to me my mom is my superhero because even though she is sick or tired my mother pushes herself to make sure me and my little sister are up for school and never miss a day. I think the other season wgy my mom is a superhero because she will be there when i need her the most and she also provides me with some very good advice. My mom may not have super powers like flying, x-ray vision,being invisible,cant get hurt, or even the ability to talk to animals, she is a super hero to me though just because she is my mother and she gave me life.I Also think that my father is a superhero because when ever my mother had to work my dad was always there. My father would put his friends on hold just because my mother would need him to watch us or go to the store or something for her. My dad has taught me almost everything that i need to kno like how to ride o bike, how to skate, and how to stay in school and be what i wanna be.These two are the only superheros that exist to me and i love them 4 always being there for me and my little sister. R.I.P DADDY WE LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Upstander said...

Jessica I really love this it came from the heat it was very sweet to acknowlege your mom like tha.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.