Friday, October 3, 2008

Jermaine Fox Epic

Hello my name is Kane and I am the protector of the planet earth. I am from the planet strong’s. My parents are Killer and Thriller. They sent me here to protect planted earth because they predict that a monster named Gigan is going to come here but they do not know when. So they sent me here so when we come I can defend you. Without me your planet will be history when Gigan comes. Gigan is about 30 feet tall. And is extremely powerful. Gigan knows magic and is in witch craft. So I will be staying here waiting for this Gigan to come. My parents tell me that before I fight this Gigan there will be one other monsters coming to planet earth. My mom says this will prepare me to get ready for the big fight against Gigan. While am here I will also be protecting you from the other dangers in this world. My super powers are super strength the ability to fly to read minds tell peoples weakness. As I continue to train and fight my power will increase.



Battle 1


My mom just informed me that the monster that will be sent to earth first is named Varan. When Varan came to planet earth I didn’t even know were he will land. He landed in California and I was in Chicago. Before I got there he destroyed all the stadiums in California and killed fifty people. We fought at the San Francisco forty Niners destroyed football stadiums. When I arrived the stadium was already trashed. I used my flying ability and my super strength to throw a huge piece of stadium at him. It felt liked it weighed three tons. The barely affected him. Varan grabbed me with his huge massive hands and started to squeeze the life out of me. I used my flying ability to lift Varan of the ground five hundred feet. Then I used my super strength to pull his hands of me and he dropped like a bowling bowl off a second floor window. That had him dazed. So I flew to France real quick and came back and uppercut Varan in the chin. Then he feel. Then I he got back up I tied his legs tighter and he couldn’t escape. So I flew him over a volcano and burnt him up. After that I felt my body urge with this incredible feeling. At that point I knew I got a new power but I had to figure it out my self. So later on that night I went take a walk around the park. On the way to the park a dog startled me so I took of running and I went extra fast. That’s when I discovered my new super power and it was speed.



Last Battle



The finally chapter has come for me to be on this earth and do what I was sent here to do. When Gigan had come we went to Chicago. I knew where ever we went to we would fight at a football stadium. So the night before I went to every football stadium on the planet and set up traps. When Gigan arrived in Chicago it was huge before I reached him he had already cause chaos and havoc. So I put on some football pad and used my super speed and super strength to tackle him like Ray Lewis. He got up after that and step on me but I wasn’t going so I grabbed his big toe and threw him in to space. By the time I reached him he was burnt up. I realized that I threw him so fast he burnt up. So I left planet earth back to my home land.


The End Jermaine Fox

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.