Well i think I'm a very interesting person to know.
1.I Attend Uplift Community High School
2.I'm in the 10Th grade
3.I'm also 15 years old
4.My birthday is October 26 199?
5.I play in the band and play 3 instruments and 1 percussion
6.I'm the only child
7.I'm very tall and i love that because I'm kinda different
8.i love school if you believe it not
9.i make a lot of friends and also have a lot of them
10.i have a smart mouth but can control it at times
11.I don't ask for a lot and neither does my mother meaning she just wants me to be on top of my self and school work
12.MOST OF ALL I'M ME
13.I also want to attend Clark Atlanta or Southern University to play in either band.\
14. When i grown up i want to become a Teacher and a cosmologist
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.