Friday, September 11, 2009

this year i expect to....

This year at Uplift i plan on getting all A's nd probably one B. Try to get in no fights unless i really have to, like yesterday I got into it with some freshman and he tried to go hard so I had to treat and put him in his place. Other than that this year is going to be real fun and I'm going to make the best of it. Also, I just joined the football team so I'm going to do the best I can with and hopefully win a lot of games. By the end of this year I plan on getting a G.P.A of 3.5 or higher and gettinng many awards at the end of the year. When football season is over I plan on joining a lot of programs so I can get more service learning hours because freshman year i got 25 service learning hours and if I can to do that every year I'll have 100 altogether. With a G.P.A of 3.5 or higher with 100 service learning hours I can get into a real good university, just score high on my ACT test next year and I'm all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.