Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
SopohmoreYear
Hello i am a sopohmore at Uplift Community High School. So far this year has beeen okay . But i dont like waking up early in the morning. I wake at up at 5:45 and the morning. I get on the bus and i dont lkie that because in the morning it be alot of kids be on the bus. On the CTA it be so crowded and then when its time for you to get off the bus you can't cause it be so many people on the bus. I think the CTA Transportating people shouldmake the buses bigger sothere will be more seats on the bus.Then there will be less cachos in the morning to try and get on and get off the bus. Then some of my classes are a little boring. But ithink it is because it be so early in the morning and sometime i still be tired. But i dont be fallin asleepin class.But so far my favorite class is Art, United States History. But the most boring class is Geomotry. I got geometry 1st period and i still be so tired. But the rest of my classes are okay i guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.