Friday, September 11, 2009

Repeat Offender

I'm sittin her wonderin' should I play victim
start sceamin' out #%$* will anybody listen
cuz I been screamin' out at you and I cant get through
forget it now Imma scream out for help to get away from you
see this is part of me playin' my role, cuz I gothrough this acty way too often
the fightin' and the screamin' and how I just lost it
and you couldn't help it you stupid you selfish
I could call you expletive after explitive get explicit cuz Im trying to elicit how you really feel
getchu to convey some emotion I'm sick of waitin' and hopin'
I say I'm gone quit and I'm not coming back to this
Oh Well I AM A REPEAT OFFENDER what can I say my habit is immaculate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.