Friday, September 11, 2009

Nothing

This keyboard taunts me. All of the letters are just staring at me, waiting for me to start writing, waiting for me to think of something. It feels like their rushing me, even though I know it's impossible for an inanimate object to rush anybody. I really don't want to do this, I would much rather be doing something else like drawing or reading something, but instead I have to be here, writing twelve or more lines about who-knows-what. I'm halfway done and I can't think of anything else to write. It's not like I have anything inti resting to say right now and besides, all I can think of is the song "Stamp on the ground." I think I must be sick because it feels like I have a fever and I've had this really bad migraine since this morning. I only have ten lines. I need to think of something to write or I won't get full credit. I wonder it the grades are put up yet. I can't check on this computor because it doesn't have grade book. There we go, twelve lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.