Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
My Summer
This summer I would say was iight to me i really didnt do much, i went down south to spend the summer with ma 'og' nd ma sisters nd ma lil brother. Being in the south is very boring to me in order to have fun you have to have a car thats why i really didnt do much but we had sum fun we traveled alot. Also dis summer we went to my family reunion we had a ball we went to orlando florida nd had a 3 day stay. I got to see new things nd also orlando florida had the biggest Mcdonalds that you have ever saw it was fun they had game rooms nd a bowling alley. I had a ball after our 3 days was over we went home. My summer wasnt all that but i enjoyed bein with ma family nd having a chance to spend the summer with ma 'og'.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.