Friday, September 11, 2009

my summer

This summer was better than i expected, I didn't have to go to summer school. it first started out boring it was dead.But i got a chance to go to atlanta to spend time with my cousins.I did my favorite thing to do shop. I was mad because i didn't have a job this summer & everybody did. Didn't go to disneyworld with my godsister. A few suprise things happened to me, I thought I was transfering but it didn't work out. When I got back home my summer was boring, I went over my friend's house. Spent time with my nephews & new cousin. Went to six flags about 5 times amd to wiscosin dell. Went to go vsit my brother in college for a day. I was kind of glad to come back to school because when august came my summer start getting boring. This school year am going to do better than i did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.