Friday, September 11, 2009

My Mother and I

My mother and I are the best of friends. We are close but sometimes we cant talk about anything. I would like to talk to her but I know what she is going to say. She is the most wonderful person to be with. I love her to death but she is so very hard to talk to and I hate that. I want to tell her everything but i know that she might judge me and i hate that. I tell my dad everything and he cool but he is not the most best father. He knows how to listen and just say what he feels. I feel that if me and my mother had an good realationship. Because i feel that mothers and daughters should have a good bond in order to grow as an family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.