Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
My day today
I can't wait for today afterschool because today we get out early and it's great.I have something to do today and I can't wait. I hope this day goes by fast, because I really want to get out of here. So far this has been a good morning and hopefully the day get's even better because I know it's going to be a great night for me and I just really can't wait. there's only one class I look forward to today and that class is art, because it's very easy, bcause all we do is draw and look at pictures of stuff and make things, it is a very fun class an I'm happy I signed up for it, and I also like my french class because I'm learning another language and it's going to help me later
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.