Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
I am a student here at Uplift Community High school. for this year i want to be on my best behavior and try not to get into it with any off the girls at this school. I wish to get through this school year with no problems and with flyin colors I also want to get through next year as well......I WILL GRADUATE!!!..... I do like this school just a little bit but ill be ok. Today was a good day so far and I hope it continues to be a good day. I love the colors blue, black, and purple.....I love my boyfriend too. My favorite food is chinese food. Yesterday i was at home bored and sittin in the house doin my homework and trying to find something to do. I like to type so this was acctually fun and we got to talk about anything we wanted to.... I shall return again people to talk about something else but until then yall have a nice and lovely day.....SMOOCHIES!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.