Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
FREESTYLE:SO HEATED
OMG!!!! I am like so upset right now it makes absolutely no sense, words can’t even explain. I just can’t wait until I get home because I need to get away from this person right now. I can’t believe myself. I can’t that I even wasted my time on this person. I mean at first everything was going good, I guess you could say, then everything just went down hill and kind of out of control. Because the situation started getting disrespectful and it made me feel like my feelings were being taken for granted and this person really didn’t care about me like they claimed. First they said they treated me this way because I wasn’t showing any emotion toward them which is true but it was because of past experiences. Then I realized that wasn’t fair and when I started to open up this person showed me it was only to close me back up. This person gave me every reason as to why I had my guards up in the first place but its ok I’m done sweating the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.