Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
freestyle
Im sleepy right now. I can’t wait to go home and sleep. School is so boring. These teachers are so whack. Lol. I think im going to go to sleep in 7th and 8th period. Yesterday I was so sleepy yesterday when I got home I ate dinner and went to sleep. That’s how boring this school is. I can’t wait for summer break again. I can’t wait to throw pennies at those freshman’s today. So glad that it’s Friday. I can go home and sleep all weekend. Im chewing my gum right now but I think im going to spit it out because the taste is gone. something that represent me is an urchin because just like them i am very quiet and i keep to myself. and i am smart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.