Words, illustrations, and thoughts from urban youth.
Friday, September 11, 2009
freestyle
Last night we was all out side on the block so this retarded boy came up talking about somebody took his girl from his calling both his ex and her new boyfriend all types of names. So I am like say it to his face don’t tell us, he still talking so I am like so if I go get him you gone still gone be talking your stuff he said don’t bring him down here he gone get knocked out and randy is my friend so am like I am not about to stand here while you going on my mans .so I went to go randy, randy and like 8 boys down on the block and was like is this him randy didn’t ask no questions he jus stole off the retarded boy and the other boy cp started to chock the retarded boy until he couldn’t breath so everybody was like stop ,stop and I started to punch the boy is his sides to let go so when he finally let go the boy was bleeding bad form when randy had punched him .we all turn around its this no teeth bald head retarted girl and tell me why that was the girl they were fitg
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.