Friday, September 11, 2009

A Blue Violent

What does a blue violent represent?
I think it represent love bcause of the name that's given. Blue represent to me is the blues we have for each other and i also think it represent the sky because the shade of color. Inside of the flower there are like layers of pedals are the pedals through life. Sometimes it falls off which to me means that we mess up in life, everytime a pedal falls off. The stem is u that holds it all togther. You know when it leans or going to break you sometimes screw up in life. Next there are the leaves that are on top of each other. I think those stand for when u grow up. When it rains, it sometimes stay on the leaf and dry. That's what i think i am. I'm sometimes happy and sad at the same time. I never felt dry most of the time. Finallly your in the ground, which is of course on earth with types of struggles. It's in a ground for a reason. I just don't know what the reason is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.