Thursday, July 13, 2006



Mr. Winfrey

If i could go anywhere in the world this summer, I would probably go to Tanzania in East Africa. I have heard so much about East Africa that it seems really exciting to go there. I know on the outside of town you can see Lions, and Tigers, and elephants and Gazelles. And if you pay $1000 you can trek from West Tanzania to one of the game parks in East Africa( the Sarengeti Plains i beleive) during a month long hike. I've seen pictures where the hotles sit right on the edge of the water, where all the animals come to drink. I would also like to see the Ngrongo crater, where life began and the oldest human remains were discovered. And Victoria Falls. And i Would like to climb Mt. Kilamanjaro. But then again I would like to see the Sphinx and cruise on the Nile river. And of course i have to see Egypt. i dont really know. I would just love to see all of Africa. The thought of sleeping outdoors under the African night with the sounds of nature surrounding me is very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.