Friday, July 7, 2006

In Mrs. Brazil class I basically didn't learn anything, but things on key training that I already knew what to do and basically the point of students doing key training.


In Mr. Latman class I learned shortcuts and different ways on using the computers and adjusting to the computers.


In this class I learned how to create different things on the computer. We is also learning more about nouns, pronouns, etc. He is basically trying to get us through basic things.

To be honest I am prepared, but its like when the quiz or test in sat in front in front of me I forget things. Like if we was taking the test or quiz on pronouns or whatever some I would forget the meaning. It basically depends on what the question is based upon and what I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.