Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Aleancea Hollie

(Juelz Santana) All eyes on the honorable (who) Dipset, back to the grill again live at the barbeque (?) All my niggaz ride like a carnival Heat drawn all you niggaz lie like carpet do Get up and get ready, what up the kids ready Now that Im back the game is fucked the bitch let me You front, u stunt, You get heat clown Yeah punks jump up to get beat down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mama Always Told Me To "Be Carefull Who I Love" And Daddy Always Told Me, "Make Sure Hes Right" I Always Had My Eyes, On This One Particular Guy I Was Too Shy, So I Decided To Write I'm Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss. And When I Write Him He Better, Get It On Time. Im Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss. And When I Write Him He Better, Get It On Time.
----------------------------------------------I am sicker than Sick'Wid'It DON'T listen just picture it HOW vivid this picture it ME gifted and living this NO gimmicks or images I spit and deliver it LIKE no one that's living shit [AYE] Straight from the ground y'all you dig? Close to where the groundhogs live Where the police hound y'all kids Arrest and give out long bids From where they keep the four squeeze the four Hustle all day in the streets so long If the feds ever decide to come We all going down for the mother#$%^&!@ reaper law --------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.